We previously wrote about the characteristics of successful selling organizations and identified that they all shared strong sales leadership and had a strong sales management function in place. So what are the characteristics of these sales manager and sales management functions that leads to becoming a successful selling organization?
- They have a seat at the table with the senior leadership and is part of crafting the vision of where the organization is going both short term and long term.
- They are able to be the voice of the customer and sales team throughout the entire organization.
- They are always looking for better ways of doing things to get better results with both internal and external customers.
- They know how to prioritize activities and motivate others.
- They have a methodical approach to the market and are able to direct internal and external resources to deliver what was promised.
- They are capable…
View original post 134 more words