Does your company share the characteristics of such successful selling organizations as SAP, Oracle, CA Technologies, SalesForce.com, Monster.com, Cisco, Clear Channel, and VMWare? These are just a few on the Forbes 2013 list of top selling organizations. These are all companies that:
- Outpace their competition
- Are leaders in their markets
- Consistently deliver profits year after year to their share holders
- Are capable of hiring great sales representatives
We previously wrote about the 3 benefits of being a market-oriented and customer-focused organization so we narrowed the list down to 9 characteristics that top selling organizations share:
- They all have a vision of what they want to be and have the entire organization aligned on it.
- The all foster a culture of continuous improvement and learning where employees are expected to challenge the status-quo and help increase revenues, decrease costs, and increase efficiency.
- They all operate under a sense of urgency.
- They are all very…
View original post 173 more words