82% of Salespeople fail to follow a selling process that matches the decision-making process of the buyer.
Every buyer makes a predetermined sequence of decisions as they decide who and what to buy.
When salespeople have a process that matches this sequence, they treat buyer with respect which typically leads to lasting relationships and repeat business.
All Customers make 5 sequential buying decisions. These decisions are always in this order.
1. Salesperson – The customer decides if they like and can trust you.
2. Company – What is your company’s reputation and is it a good match for them?
3. Product –Is your product the right solution for their needs?
4. Price- Is your solution competitively priced? Is it a good value?
5. Time to buy – Is now a good time for them to move forward with the purchase?
It is imperative as a Sales Professional that we don’t…
View original post 22 more words