Why? Because selling has changed more in the past 5 years than ever before.
Why? Because their salespeople who were once quite capable of succeeding using a traditional transactional approach, now struggle and even fail at increasingly higher levels.
Why? Because they have to – or face going out of business.
Why is professional sales much more difficult? Because:
- The selling process demands a more consultative approach
- Price has become an even bigger issue
- The trend is to move outside salespeople to the inside
- Prospects are much harder to connect with
- Prospects want to talk to salespeople later in the process rather than earlier
- Prospects are “armed” with much more information when they do connect
View original post 125 more words