Having worked with a number of Business Owner Managers over the last 10 years I know that you love doing what you do (most of the time)
However, sales, marketing, business development and finding new customer are the things that often gets pushed to the bottom of your to do list.
This is why I have created the Sale and Business Development Boot Camp for Owner Managers.
The Boot Camp will be relevant for you, as a Business Owner Manager if you:
- Are in charge of growing your business
- Have a wish list full of prospective clients that you still haven’t approached
- Struggle with how to make sales approaches to key business targets
- Fail to see how you could knock their current supplier out of the running
- Are pricing too cheaply to win work
View original post 248 more words