- Do you ever consider personal brand development of your people as a strategy for your business?
- Does your company have a ‘great people’ brand? I.e. customers love and recommend you and your people want to be part of your ‘story’.
- How do you align your company’s personal brand with your corporate brand – are they leveraging each other?
- How much does it matter to you if the people in your business are liked by your clients?
- Are your people loose cannons when they’re out of your sight and influence?
- How do you control the perception of your staff by your market place?
- You’re the MD. How important is it to you that your people are liked by your clients?
- If you own your own company, are you proud of your employees? Are they representing your business the way you would?
- Do you ever have…
View original post 305 more words