1. You passed your BRE exam. Check!
2. You bought a new outfit and maybe a new BMW. Check!
3. You found an office to work at. Check!
4. Now you want to sell homes…..there is no check in the mail just yet 😦
What separates the agents that get checks in the mail and those that don’t? Goal setting and time management are the key differentiators. The focus of this blog will be around time management. We will talk about goal setting in another blog.
Time management focuses around the amount of time in the day you set to achieve your short, mid and long term real estate goals. There are four main categories on how you can spend your time.
1. Sell – this time is spent on giving/making listing presentations and showing properties for sale. This is considered the highest priority as the time spent in…
View original post 216 more words